Hearing aid users face a number of daily auditory challenges including poor speech intelligibility in noisy settings, inferior sound quality and uncomfortable listening situations. Audina’s new Accurio was designed and developed to address key concerns of people experiencing hearing loss. The Accurio offers superior technology featuring the latest in 20-bit digital audio processing, which provides high-fidelity digital sound quality, reduced distortion and lower noise.
- Adaptive Feedback Cancellation 2.0: Next generation adaptive feedback canceller achieves 14 dB added stable gain through accurate modeling of the feedback path
- 128-band Adaptive Noise Reduction 3.0: Offering a precise next-generation noise reduction strategy. The algorithm offers improved performance without any perceived drop in speech levels
- 16 kHz Bandwidth: Higher bandwidth provides superior sound quality Faster Fitting Times: New efficient software architecture creates a faster programming speed that is two to three times faster than previous products without compromising system flexibility
- Clarity: 100% digital sound processing with Adaptive Noise Reduction to provide the ultimate in clean, crisp, CD quality sound. This provides hearing as close to normal as a hearing instrument can offer with today’s technology
- Flexibility: Over 46 adjustable parameters can be precisely tuned to fit each individual’s changing hearing needs
- Listening Comfort: With advanced digital processing utilizing multi memories, no volume control (VC) is necessary; however, a manual VC is available if required by your patient
- Adaptability: Superior flexibility allows you to provide easy adjustment for your new patients who are new to amplification, and enhanced listening experience for your existing patients